Reservations and Information
Our Main Lodge has five private rooms with a queen bed and an attached bathroom, including a room that has an accessible bathroom to accommodate individuals with disabilities. It also has five semi-private rooms with access to one full bath and 2 powder rooms.
The Carriage House has three private rooms which include a queen bed, queen pull-out sofa, and a private bathroom. There is one private room with 3 twin beds and a private bath. A second floor suite is also available with 3 bedrooms and a private bath adjoined by a living room—perfect for families!
The upper level of the Barn has two private rooms with a queen bed, queen pull-out sofa, and private bathroom. The deck is perfect for stargazers!
The Carriage House
- All non-smoking rooms
- Refrigerator for guest use
- Charming country living room
- Local stone fireplace
- Full country breakfast included with room
- Dinner and packed lunches available, by reservation
- Accessible room for guests with disabilities
- Board games and puzzles
- WiFi available free of charge.
- Colorful gardens
- Covered porch
- Spacious deck with a mountain view
Activities on the Grounds
- Short hiking and skiing trails on the property
- Access to the Susquehannock Trail System—we helped write the guide!
- Relaxing on the deck
- Bird watching
- Star Gazing
- Cycling on scenic Route 6 or Thompson Road
- Giant sledding hill—bring your toboggan!
- Meeting and banquet facilities for up to 45 people.